BikeBurlington was formed by local cyclists in 2013 to help develop Burlington Wisconsin wealth of cycling opportunities. Early volunteers include, Madonna Carr, Tom Lebak, Sherry Gordon, Matt Jarocki and Richard Schwinn among many others.
The mission of BikeBurlington Wisconsin to make bicycling more accessible to Burlington, Wisconsin area residents and visitors through events, education and advocacy.
We’ve been busy in our first year with wide range of activities, many of which we hope will become regular events:
- The March Bike Social – a great way to start start the season.
- Bike for Life Day – an event centered on biking for health as well as fun.
- The Sweet History – a wonderful opportunity to explore the sweeter side of the Chocolate City.
- Meetings with city officials and area service groups to help integrate cycling into the community.
- Getting BikeBurlington Wisconsin organized and prepared to make a long-term contribution to the future of our city and the surrounding area.